The traditional Latin Mass is offered daily at Saint John XXIII Parish in the Diocese of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, at St. Boniface Church on the Northside.
- There are two Masses every Sunday: a Low Mass at 8 a.m., and a High (sung) Mass at 11 a.m. (If you’ve never been to the Latin Mass before, we suggest you start out by attending the High Mass.)
- High Masses are celebrated on Holy Days of Obligation at 7:00 p.m.
- Low Masses are offered on the First Friday of each month at 7:00 p.m., and on each First Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
- The daily Low Mass times can be found at right. (Subject to change)
St. Boniface Church is the large gray stone church with a black dome that sits alongside the Parkway North in the East Street Valley. It is easy to get to from all directions.
- FROM THE NORTHERN SUBURBS, take the Parkway North towards downtown, and exit at East Street. Turn left at the light onto North Ave., and then left again at the next light. Proceed up the valley to St. Boniface.
- FROM DOWNTOWN, take the Parkway North (I-279N) to the Hazlett Street exit (Exit 16), and turn right. Proceed back down the valley to St. Boniface.
- FROM RT. 28 INBOUND, take the exit ramp by the Heinz plant. At the second traffic light, turn right on Hamilton Ave. Proceed straight ahead until you reach St. Boniface Church – about a half-mile.
St. Boniface Church is at 2208 East Street, Pittsburgh PA 15212, beside the Parkway North.